Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Fantasy XI: Rise of the Zilart Original Soundtrack is the complete soundtrack of the first Final Fantasy XI expansion pack, Rise of the Zilart.
Track list Edit
- The theme for the village of Kazham.
- "Yuhtunga Jungle"
- Plays when exploring the jungles of Elshimo Island.
- "Battle Theme #3"
- Party battle theme that plays in Rise of the Zilart outdoor areas.
- "Dash de Chocobo"
- The Chocobo riding theme.
- The theme for the oasis of Rabao.
- "Altepa Desert"
- Played when exploring the Altepa Desert.
- "Battle in the Dungeon #3"
- Party battle theme that plays in Rise of the Zilart dungeon areas.
- Plays when speaking with Grav'iton during a cutscene.
- The theme for the pirate's cove of Norg.
- "Tough Battle #2"
- Plays during boss encounters in Rise of the Zilart battlefield zones.
- "The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah"
- Plays when exploring the forests of the Sanctuary of Zi'Tah.
- Plays when exploring the ancient ruins of Ro'Maeve.
- "Hall of the Gods"
- Plays inside the Hall of the Gods.
- "Fighters of the Crystal"
- Plays during boss encounters with the enigmatic Crystal Warriors.
- Plays when exploring the floating shrine of Ru'Aun Gardens.
- "Ve'Lugannon Palace"
- Played when exploring the interior of Ve'Lugannon Palace and the Shrine of Ru'Avitau.
- Plays during the first part of the final battle against Eald'narche.
- Plays during the second part of the final battle against Eald'narche.
- "End Theme"
- Play during the ending cutscene of the Rise of the Zilart missions.
See also Edit