Final Fantasy XI: Rise of the Zilart Original Soundtrack is the complete soundtrack of the first Final Fantasy XI expansion pack, Rise of the Zilart.
Track list Edit
- The theme for the village of Kazham.
- "Yuhtunga Jungle"
- Plays when exploring the jungles of Elshimo Island.
- "Battle Theme #3"
- Party battle theme that plays in Rise of the Zilart outdoor areas.
- "Dash de Chocobo"
- The Chocobo riding theme.
- The theme for the oasis of Rabao.
- "Altepa Desert"
- Played when exploring the Altepa Desert.
- "Battle in the Dungeon #3"
- Party battle theme that plays in Rise of the Zilart dungeon areas.
- Plays when speaking with Grav'iton during a cutscene.
- The theme for the pirate's cove of Norg.
- "Tough Battle #2"
- Plays during boss encounters in Rise of the Zilart battlefield zones.
- "The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah"
- Plays when exploring the forests of the Sanctuary of Zi'Tah.
- Plays when exploring the ancient ruins of Ro'Maeve.
- "Hall of the Gods"
- Plays inside the Hall of the Gods.
- "Fighters of the Crystal"
- Plays during boss encounters with the enigmatic Crystal Warriors.
- Plays when exploring the floating shrine of Ru'Aun Gardens.
- "Ve'Lugannon Palace"
- Played when exploring the interior of Ve'Lugannon Palace and the Shrine of Ru'Avitau.
- Plays during the first part of the final battle against Eald'narche.
- Plays during the second part of the final battle against Eald'narche.
- "End Theme"
- Play during the ending cutscene of the Rise of the Zilart missions.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.