This page list all three versions of Final Fantasy X-2.
Final Fantasy X-2Edit
- The second half of the "1000 Words" FMV is changed from the Japanese version:
- Instead of Yuna smoothly (and with little visual effect) changing into Lenne, she erupts in light sparkles and the camera angle is different in the close-up.
- In the original version, a ray of bright light illuminates Lenne in the second solo segment, while the International version merely makes a fast camera movement over the non-illuminated Lenne.
- After showing the scene with Bevelle guards aiming at Lenne and Shuyin, the Japanese version shows an illuminated Yuna, while the International version shows Lenne performing a different moveset.
- After the scene where Bevelle guards kill Lenne and Shuyin, the Japanese version shows the illuminated Lenne singing alone, while the International version show Yuna and Lenne singing back-to-back.
- After the scene with Shuyin and Lenne lying on the floor and looking at each other's face, the Japanese version shows illuminated Yuna from whom light shadows quickly fades away and she finishes the concert alone. The International version continues showing Yuna and Lenne singing back-to-back, then Lenne fading in light to Yuna who then finishes the concert alone.
- Accessories Cat Nip and Enterprise have swapped locations. In the original Japanese version, Enterprise was available in a treasure chest in Via Infinito after beating the boss on Cloister 40. In the US and PAL versions, Cat Nip is there and Enterprise can be obtained by pushing Tobli and his gang into the elevator on Celsius in Chapter 2, which rewards the Cat Nip in the original Japanese version.
Final Fantasy X-2: International + Last MissionEdit
- Introduction of Creature Creator system.
- Addition of two new dresspheres and four new Garment Grids.
- Change of effects for various accessories.
- Inclusion of a new game titled Final Fantasy X-2: Last Mission, set three months after Final Fantasy X-2.
- White Mage now starts with Cure already learned.
Final Fantasy X-2 HD RemasterEdit
- Remastering in high definition of Final Fantasy X-2: International and Final Fantasy X-2: Last Mission.
- The overseas version uses the alternate version of the "1000 Words" FMV in the game rather than the FMV used in the original Japanese version.
- Unlike the original version of Final Fantasy X-2: Last Mission, where one had the option of loading a save file from Final Fantasy X-2, the HD Remaster automatically assumes the player had a perfect 100% complete save and playthrough with the perfect ending when cutscenes occur in Final Fantasy X-2: Last Mission.
- Further enhanced graphics.
- Ability to choose either the original or remastered soundtrack.
- Version 1.01
- Music now continues after exiting battle, rather than resetting.
- Random number generation is now truly random.
Microsoft Windows (via Steam)Edit
- Based on the PlayStation 4 version.
- An option to choose between Japanese and English audio. However, audio is restricted depending on the language setting:
- Text: Japanese / Korean / Traditional Chinese with voice: Japanese
- Text: English / French / Italian / German / Spanish with voice: English
- Built-in graphic options. Anisotropic, Anti-aliasing, Post-draw anti-aliasing, and HBAO are all adjustable.
- Customizable keyboard and controller buttons.
- In-game PlayStation button prompts were replaced by Xbox buttons.
- Auto-save feature.
- An option to skip cutscenes. Not all cutscenes can be skipped.
- Special game boosting features:
- Turbo. Use to speed up the game to 2x or 4x. It won't affect player input in menus and cutscenes/FMV.
- Supercharge. Characters will be supercharged.
- Enemy Encounter Override. Increase or decrease enemy encounter rate.
- Auto-battle. Characters will fight using AI.
- Hide HUD. Use to hide user interface.
- Change parameter options:
- Get all items.
- Unlock all skills.
- Max Gil.