Here's where you can nominate and vote on articles to be featured on the front page.
- To nominate, simply write your nomination in bold under the most recently dated section, with a brief reason why if you wish, and sign your posts with ~~~~. A nomination is equal to a vote, and it is one nomination per user.
- Only registered users may submit nominations. Unregistered users may vote however if they wish.
- To vote, simply sign with # ~~~~ under the nominees to symbolize your support, with a brief reason why if you wish. You can vote for as many as two nominees at a time. You can always change it at anytime, until the selection date (the 1st day of the month).
- Once a nominee is selected, the section is archived to make way for a new month. You can nominate the same article again one month later, eg. unselected nominations in January may be repeated only from March. We call it a transition period.
- You can write comments in the named section below, but any claims of supporting a nominee does not count until you sign under a nominee section.
Here are some things to consider when nominating:
- Is the article detailed enough?
- Does it have red links or links to disambigs? If so, can they be fixed?
If your article has any problems with the above criteria, please either refrain from nominating it or fix it up so it is up to scratch. Remember that the Featured Article is representing the best this wiki has to offer, not just a popularity contest. Even if an article is ahead in terms of votes, it may not become the Featured Article if it is later deemed to have any faults.
If you wonder how a Featured Article should look, you can view the list of outstanding articles on our Wiki page, Good Articles, and read the articles in the section called "List of Good Articles". Articles you wish to see as Featured can be nominated at Good Articles and any faults with the article will be found.
If your nomination has no votes after being up for four days, you may remove it and still use it next month. However, this offer is only good for the next four days, afterwards your nomination stays.
Kaimi is the head of the Votes For Featured Articles. If you need help with voting, picking an article, or settling any issues, please see them.
Take care and happy voting!
- Weapon (Final Fantasy VII creature) I think it's pretty good.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 01:13, August 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Clan Centurio Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 13:18, August 14, 2016 (UTC)
- Superboss Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 19:53, July 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Shinryu (Dissidia) Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 14:25, July 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Agito (term) Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 17:13, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Lv.99 Red Chocobo - Wish we had a render for it, but still a pretty good article.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 00:00, June 25, 2016 (UTC)EDIT: Found a render from Google, nice.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 00:04, June 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Bravely Default – We are getting drastically low on votes, not to mention nominations. Besides, with the not-so-very-recent release of Bravely Second: End Layer in the US this might be a good idea.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 17:56, May 31, 2016 (UTC)
- Geostigma - It's been a while since i've been here, but as far as I can tell a VII article hasn't been featured recently.—Preceding unsigned comment added by SetzerLeonhart (talk) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~.
- OverClocked ReMix – I think it's about time we featured it, even though like 90% of it is lists, although we could work on the "Albums" section to make it a bit more wordy.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 10:22, April 27, 2016 (UTC)
- We're honestly running out of articles to feature. It's like most of our articles are either stubs or are just plain too short to be featured. I don't know what to do. OTL —Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 20:34, April 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah there are a lot of stubs, but maybe the stub notice could be ignored sometimes. I don't think we necessarily need the featured article at all anymore, seeing it's not the first thing visitors even see anymore it's been pushed down by the new portal style thing, but it might look bad for the wiki to stop doing it, like we don't have any good articles anymore (not true in my opinion). I think Etro could be good for featuring, but we've just had Purge and fal'Cie a little while ago from the same game.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 00:42, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Ajora Glabados - bit niche but interesting to the lore of FFT.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 14:53, February 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Bravely Default – Well, Bravely Second: End Layer is coming to PAL territories at the end of February, so why not? Although we maybe should feature it in March.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 12:21, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Final Fantasy Dimensions – Not only a game wasn't featured since like February 2013, but we should give more space for non-main games in our featured content.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 12:21, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Paddra Nsu-Yeul - a good character article.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 15:06, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Purge - Been a while since an article about a battle has been featured. --FFfangirl (talk) 23:11, January 11, 2016 (UTC)
Yeul's LR:FFXIII musical theme section has a stub template, although I don't know what else could be said there. There is no commentary on the coding as to say what exactly needs expanding. If there's nothing else to add then feel free to remove it.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 23:19, January 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Al Bhed – Previously September 2015 suggestion. The article looks great aside of the lack of romanization and appriopiate breaks in the second table.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:53, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Battle system – Previously July 2015 suggestion. Yes, we are already featuring a gameplay article but what's there to stop us?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:53, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Class Zero – Previously May 2015 suggestion. It's been a while since Type-0 HD was released, but well... This is a solid article IMO. Definitely deserves to be put on front page.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:53, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Did we ever had Type-0 article featured? (beside FNC stuffs) Monterossa (talk) 01:49, December 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Eyes on Me (song) – Previously March 2015 suggestion. A memorable song, isn't it?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:53, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
- a rare song among songs that has an interesting history in the series--Arciele Spira (talk) 03:24, December 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Sant' Angelo di Roma – Previously March 2015 suggestion. Rinoa's trusty companion.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:53, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
- What I personally feel is the best of these articles. Armageddon11 (talk) 23:08, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
- -- Technobliterator TC 17:05, December 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Woof.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 15:15, December 25, 2015 (UTC)
For now I decided to just repost the previous year's suggestions. People will most likely only vote, but someone might add something for which I hope.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:53, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
I think the Class Zero article would need more work to be featured. That max attributes table makes no sense being there as there is no other gameplay info on it, and I think the members list should be more substantial, maybe in the format the Espers are listed on Esper (Final Fantasy XII). The game article for Type-0 could be a contender for a feature-worthy Type-0 article though.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 16:45, December 4, 2015 (UTC)