Learning how to edit?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style, and wiki policies and guidelines, to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles and articles to be expanded by expanding them.
- Check out the ongoing wiki projects for other ways to join and help out the wiki.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages needing images. Don't forget to add the correct categories and a description!
- Check the list of Articles to Make to write pages, or the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- View the forums for ongoing projects and discussion.
Latest podcast: Episode 6: Ranking the Final Fantasy Main Series (58:24)
Did you know that…
- …Final Fantasy II is the first Final Fantasy game featuring a battle the player is supposed to lose?
- …Faris Scherwiz was originally planned as a gambler named Eva Scherwil, but the developers encountered difficulties in making her fit in the game's atmosphere, and changed her into a pirate? Setzer Gabbiani from Final Fantasy VI evolved from this early Eva concept.
- …Poison is the most recurring status ailment in the series, appearing in every installment?
- …Chaos Shrine is both the first and the final dungeon of the original Final Fantasy?
- 10th: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will feature an original song "Immortal Flame" by Katy Perry
- 2nd: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius fan conference teases spin-off, more surprises.