Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Final Fantasy VIII Ultimania is a book about Final Fantasy VIII originally published in Japan by DigiCube in 1999, and re-released by Square Enix in 2006. The book is generally spoiler-free, and has no pictures of Griever or Ultimecia, who are simply referred to as "Last Boss".
- Edited by Studio BentStuff
- Pages: 480
- Format: A5
Table of contentsEdit
After selected chapters, there are brief interviews with staff members who worked on Final Fantasy VIII.
The book has the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 - World & Character (p.6-47)
- Features political and geographic maps, profiles of major and minor characters, character event maps, town information, a keyword guide, and descriptions of vehicles.
- Chapter 2 - Battle (p.48-75)
- Chapter 3 - Junction (p.76-115)
- Chapter 4 - Item (p.116-151)
- Chapter 5 - Card (p.152-185)
- Chapter 6 - Monster (p.186-255)
- A complete bestiary of monsters and bosses encountered, excluding the final bosses.
- Chapter 7 - Scenario (p.256-305)
- A brief walkthrough of the storyline, with diary-like entries from the characters. Also takes players through side stories.
- Chapter 8 - Chocobo (p.306-323)
- Chapter 9 - Secret 111 (p.324-355)
- Chapter 10 - Map (p.356-467)
- Shows all the field background images (not battle screen or world map images) and their connections, hidden items, and interactive parts.
- Index (p.468-473)
- The Score of Eyes On Me (p.474-477)
- Score of the song with lyrics in English and Japanese.
- Epilogue (p.478-480)