Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Final Fantasy V/Version differences page!||Please expand this article into a full one. This can be done by adding more info. This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page.|
The following is a list of version differences between the various ports of Final Fantasy V.
Original release for Japan only.
RPGe Fan TranslationEdit
- Kururu has been renamed "Cara".
PlayStation and PSOne ClassicEdit
- Based on the Super Famicom version, now with full English translation.
- Loading times due to the CD format, most notably before every battle.
- Faris has a pirate accent.
- The battle transitions from the SFC version have been replaced with a single 3D transition.
- New translation scripts.
- Optimized background music.
- Portraits for important characters were implemented to dialogue windows.
- Bestiary was added.
- Music Player was added.
- Battle backgrounds were changed.
- Quick Save function was added.
- Multi-player option was removed.
- 4 additional jobs; Necromancer, Cannoneer, Gladiator, and Oracle.
- A new bonus dungeon, the Sealed Temple was added.
- Enuo can be fought as an optional boss.
- Altered graphics.
- New character sprites similar to Final Fantasy Dimensions, new enemy sprites.
- Battle backgrounds were redrawn.
- New character portraits for dialogue windows.
- Touchscreen function and a new UI.
- Auto-battle function is added.
- Achievements have been added.
- Translation scripts are based on the Game Boy Advance version.
- All new content from the Game Boy Advance version was included.
- The music is of the original Super Famicom version quality.
- Cloud saving.
- Based on the Android version.
- Updated controls and active-time battle system are optimized for fluid combat for PC.
- Steam trading cards and achievements.
- Customizable keyboard and controller mappings.