|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Final Fantasy V/Timeline page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. This can be done by e.g. adding information regarding when Faris was lost at sea and when Cid invented crystal machines. This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page.|
1,000 years agoEdit
- Enuo, a powerful wizard, trades his immortality for the power over Void and wreaks havoc across the world.
- Twelve people rise to stop him and using twelve legendary weapons defeat him and the Void consumes him. Enuo ends up in the place known as "Sealed Temple".
- The four elemental Crystals were split in two, splitting the world itself and sealing the Void in the Interdimensional Rift. The Phantom Village is caught in the rift when the worlds split.
Between 1,000 and 500 years agoEdit
- As many malevolent spirits from Enuo's age were sealed within the Great Forest of Moore of the Second World, they started to become self-aware and Exdeath is born, assuming a humanoid form.
500 years agoEdit
- Exdeath begins his quest for the power over Void, but due to the divided world his plans come to a halt.
60 years agoEdit
- Galuf Halm Baldesion is born.
50 years agoEdit
30 years agoEdit
- The Warriors of Dawn defeat Exdeath in the Second World and banish him to the First World. Dorgann Klauser, one of the Warriors of Dawn, stays behind to watch over the world due to feeling guilty on letting Exdeath into this world.
- Dorgann Klauser meets Stella who later becomes his wife.
20 years agoEdit
19 years agoEdit
- Lenna Charlotte Tycoon is born.
14 years agoEdit
- Krile Mayer Baldesion is born.
3 years agoEdit
- Dorgann Klauser dies.
- The events of Final Fantasy V take place.
- The events of Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals take place.