Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On p.002 is a prologue that precedes the table of contents. At the end of each chapter are Q&A interviews with select members of the production staff.
- Chapter 1 - World & Character (ワールド＆キャラクター, Wārudo & Kyarakutā?)
This chapter introduces the lore and world of Orience and its characters.
- Chapter 2 - Battle Character (バトルキャラクター, Batoru Kyarakutā?)
- Chapter 3 - Battle Manual (バトルマニュアル, Batoru Manyuaru?)
- Chapter 4 - Scenario (シナリオ, Shinario?)
This chapter contains the walkthrough for the game, which includes information and map layouts for missions, shop inventories, free time events at Akademeia, and available content from the second playthrough onwards.
- Chapter 5 - World Map (ワールドマップ, Wārudo Mappu?)
- Chapter 6 - Sub Event (サブイベント, Sabu Ibento?)
- Chapter 7 - Enemy (エネミー, Enemī?)
This chapter contains information on the game's enemies.
- Chapter 8 - Item (アイテム, Aitemu?)
- Chapter 9 - Secret (シークレット, Shīkuretto?)
This chapter contains bonus-exclusive information, such as a list of forty trivia facts, a guide on acquiring all entries in the Crimson Codex, an artwork gallery, and an interview with Hajime Tabata, Tetsuya Nomura, and Yoshinori Kitase.
On p.846 and 847, following the glossary, is sheet music for the game's theme song, "Zero".