Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Fantasy Type-0: Original Soundtrack is the soundtrack album for Final Fantasy Type-0. It was released on October 26, 2011.
For the game's HD release, the Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Original Soundtrack was released on March 25, 2015. The HD version soundtrack is on blu-ray format.
Track list Edit
The official English names come from the Japanese iTunes.
Disc one Edit
- "Tempus Bellum" (開闢の刻, Kaibyaku no Koku?, lit. The Time of Creation)
- "We Have Arrived" (我ら来たれり, Warera Kitareri?)
- "Guided Conclusion" (導かれる結論, Michibikareru Ketsuron?)
- "Three Hours That Changed the World" (運命の三時間, Unmei no Sanjikan?, lit. Three Hours of Fate)
- "Wings of Fire" (炎の翼, Honoo no Tsubasa?)
- "Horror of the Abyss" (深淵の恐怖, Shin'en no Kyōfu?)
- Plays as the Overworld theme for Lorican territory and during encounters with grotesque creatures like Freaks and Dracobaltians.
- "Divine Fire" (浄火, Jōka?)
- Arrangement of "We Have Arrived". Plays during the sequence in The Battle of Judecca mission where the party encounters Sanzashi and his Flyvern.
- "Arms of Steel" (鋼の腕, Hagane no Ude?)
- Plays as the Overworld theme for Militesi territory.
- "War: Warrior Worth a Thousand" (戦－一騎当千, Ikusa - Ikkitōsen?)
- Battle theme for standard random encounters.
- "Servant of the Crystal" (クリスタルの使徒, Kurisutaru no Shito?)
- "Choosing How to Die" (死に方の選び方, Shinikata no Erabikata?)
- An arrangement of "The Quiet Bloodbath". Plays after defeating Qun'mi in Taking Back Akademeia and a slower version with vocals is the background theme for Akademeia in Chapter 8.
- "Arecia Al-Rashia" (アレシア・アルラシア, Areshia Arurashia?)
- "Crystal Guide Us" (クリスタルの加護, Kurisutaru no Kago?, lit. Divine Protection of the Crystal)
- "Time of Tranquility" (静謐な時間, Seihitsu na Jikan?, lit. Peaceful Times)
- The background theme for towns and Akademeia midway through the game.
- "Moglin" (もぐりん, Mogurin?)
- "Erased Memories" (消えた記憶, Kieta Kioku?, lit. Vanishing Memories)
- "A Day Like Any Other" (とある日の日常, Toaru Hi no Nichijō?, lit. That Day's Everyday)
- Plays during scenes of day-to-day nature: class lectures, encounters with Kazusa, and encounters with various characters from Akademeia.
- "Machina Kunagiri" (マキナ・クナギリ, Makina Kunagiri?)
- "War: Unseen Peace" (戦－目に見えぬ平和, Ikusa - Me ni Mienu Heiwa?)
- Battle theme for an invasive nature: plays during mission battles and random encounters with imperial troopers.
Disc two Edit
- "Show of Power" (示される力, Shimesareru Chikara?)
- "Untainted Eyes" (穢れなき瞳, Kegarenaki Hitomi?)
- "Rem Tokimiya" (レム・トキミヤ, Remu Tokimiya?)
- Rem Tokimiya's leitmotif and an arrangement of "Kind Tears".
- "The Forlorn Heart" (寂しき心, Samishiki Kokoro?)
- Plays during scenes of a sorrowful nature: scenes in the cemetery or narration of the aftermath of a major battle.
- "That Which Quivers" (蠢くもの, Ugomeku Mono?, lit. Things that Squirm)
- Battle theme for encounters in dungeons.
- "Raise the Vermilion Banner" (朱雀の旗が立つとき, Suzaku no Hata ga Tatsu Toki?)
- Theme associated with missions. Plays during the preparations menu for missions and the Missions menu from the title screen.
- "The Heart Boils" (滾る心, Tagiru Kokoro?, lit. Seething Heart)
- Plays in Akademeia during Mission Day and as a possible battle theme for ambushed encounters.
- "The Earth Under Our Feet" (踏みしめる大地, Fumishimeru Daichi?, lit. Stepping Firmly on the Ground)
- The Overworld theme for Rubrum's territory and an arrangement of the Chocobo Theme.
- "Chocobo! (チョコボ！, Chokobo!?)
- Plays when riding a chocobo on the Overworld.
- "War: Recapture" (戦－奪還作戦, Ikusa - Dakkan Sakusen?, lit. War - Recapture Strategy)
- "War: That Which Stands in the Way" (戦－立ち塞がるもの, Ikusa - Tachifusagaru Mono?)
- "White Thunder" (白き雷, Shiroki Kaminari?)
- An arrangement of "Show of Power". Plays prior to the battle with Gabriel in Chapter 2.
- "War: The White Weapon" (戦－白の兵器, Ikusa - Shiro no Heiki?)
- "Kind Tears" (優しき涙, Yasashiki Namida?)
- "War: Life of Darkness" (戦－暗き生, Ikusa - Ankisei?)
- "War: That Which Lurks" (戦－潜むもの, Ikusa - Hisomu Mono?)
- Battle theme of a stealthy nature: plays during random encounters and notably during Operation MA Demolition.
- "War: Breaking Through" (戦－突破, Ikusa - Toppa?)
- Battle theme for random encounters and missions against the common enemy forces.
- "War: Howl of the Dreadnought" (戦－弩級の響き, Ikusa - Dokyū no Hibiki?, lit. War - Echo of the Dreadnoughts)
- "The Vanishing Soul" (消えゆく心, Kieyuku Kokoro?, lit. Fading Heart)
Disc three Edit
- "The Azure Spirit" (蒼き魂, Aoki Tamashii?, lit. Blue Soul)
- Theme associated with the Kingdom of Concordia. Plays as the Overworld theme for Concordian territory and during scenes that focus on its characters.
- "Swaying Thoughts" (揺蕩う想い, Tayutau Omoi?)
- Plays during scenes of a tense nature: Class Zero's detainment in Ingram, Machina's discussion with the Commandant about Izana's death, and Class Zero discussing the assassination of Queen Andoria.
- "War: Pursuit" (戦－追撃, Ikusa - Tsuigeki?)
- "Human Strengths and Weaknesses" (人の弱さと強さ, Hito no Yowasa to Tsuyosa?)
- Plays during the sequences at the Deserted House in Chapter 4 and the cinematic introduction of the mysterious White Tiger l'Cie in Chapter 6.
- "Your History and Fate" (自らの歴史と運命, Mizukara no Rekishi to Unmei?, lit. One's Own History and Fate)
- Plays during the cinematic introduction to The Battle of Judecca.
- "Soar" (空翔る, Sora Kakeru?, lit. To Fly in the Sky)
- "War: The Quiet Bloodbath" (戦－静かな激闘, Ikusa - Shizuka na Gekitō?)
- "War: Depths of Naraku" (戦－ナラクの底, Ikusa - Naraku no Soko?)
- Battle theme for combat simulations in the Arena and invasions of Concordian towns.
- "Machina Kunagiri (Arrangement)" (マキナ・クナギリ／Arrange Version, Makina Kunagiri/Arrange Version?)
- A piano and violin arrangement of "Machina Kunagiri". Plays during the flashback scene between Gilgamesh and Enkidu.
- "Rem Tokimiya (Arrangement)" (レム・トキミヤ／Arrange Version, Remu Tokimiya/Arrange Version?)
- A piano and violin arrangement of "Rem Tokimiya". Plays during the scene where Rem and Machina reminisce about their childhood.
- "War: The Quiet Bloodbath (Long)" (戦－静かな激闘／Long Version, Ikusa - Shizuka na Gekitō/Long Version?)
- A longer version of "War: The Quiet Bloodbath".
- "Tempus Finis" (フィニスの刻, Finisu no Koku?, lit. The Time of Finis)
- "Machina and Rem" (マキナとレム, Makina to Remu?)
- A medley of Machina and Rem's leitmotifs. Plays during the cutscene titled "Rem and Machina..."
- "Tempus Ratio" (裁きの刻, Sabaki no Koku?, lit. The Time of Judgement)
- Plays during the first half of the battle against the Rursan Arbiter.
- "Vermilion Fire" (朱雀の炎, Suzaku no Honō?, lit. The Flames of Suzaku)
- "Type Zero" (零式, Rei Shiki?)
- The ending theme. Plays during the ending credits.
- Empty track used to make the next two a surprise.
- "Colorful - Falling in Love" (カラフルフォーリンラブ, Karafuru Fōrin Rabu?)
- Plays during the cinematic of the alternate scenario, "In Another Spiral".
- "Colorful - Falling in Love (Karaoke)" (カラフルフォーリンラブ/カラオケ, Karafuru Fōrin Rabu/Karaoke?)
- Instrumental version of "Colorful - Falling in Love".
Limited edition Edit
The limited edition version of the soundtrack comes with a DVD featuring a teaser movie, a game trailer, two cinematics from the game, and a booklet.