|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Final Fantasy Record Keeper/Version differences page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. More details can be found, and this request can be discussed, on the associated discussion page.|
The following is the list of version differences present in various releases of Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
- The game may be updated from the client side, server side. or both.
- Operating system support: Square Enix and DeNA Games generally advise users to defer major OS updates for both iOS and Android devices until internal testing has been completed and a formal announcement is made regarding OS support. Neither company shall be held responsible for, nor will either company answer requests related to use of an unsupported system.
- September 24, 2014: original release.
- March 17, 2015: soft release in Canada.
- March 25, 2015: worldwide release.
Changes from the Japanese releaseEdit
- Paintings for the first five Final Fantasy titles use screenshots from their recent releases rather than their original ones: the original Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, and Final Fantasy V use screenshots taken from their Mobile release, and Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy IV use screenshots taken from the 3D versions ported to Mobile devices.
- The gifts for Halloween 2015 had realm synergy appropriate for the event that was going on at the time, which was different between the versions. The Japanese version's (パンプキンボール, Panpukin Bōru?, lit. Pumpkin Ball) has Final Fantasy X realm synergy, while the Global version's Evil Lantern has Final Fantasy XIII realm synergy. Furthermore, the weapon's type was changed from Blitzball to Thrown, presumably because Blitzball is not a sport in the world of Final Fantasy XIII. The Witch's Hat had its realm synergy changed in the same fashion but was otherwise unaffected.
- The order of events differs between regions, even with a staggered schedule. One notable example is that the global release issued Of Shinra and Legends first, while Japan opened with Light Against the Darkness. There were also several events related to titles that never saw global release, e.g. Final Fantasy World Wide Words.
January 3, 2017Edit
CAUTION: Stability issues continue to be reported under Android 7.x "Nougat". If your phone is preloaded with or eligible for the new OS, please defer your upgrade, or discontinue use of the game.
- Android client updated to 5.0.3 with multiplayer + bug fixes.
February 2, 2017Edit
- Raid party forum added to official wiki
- Raid system updates:
- The following units were adjusted:
- Cyan's Attack increased
- Cloud's HP, Attack increased; Samurai abilities raised from 3★ to 4★; gains Demonsblood Empowered Sphere.
- Hall of Rites updates:
- Heroes added: Dorgann, Angeal, Seymour, Minfilia, Alphinaud
- Memory Crystals added: Dorgann, Angeal, Seymour, Minfilia, Alphinaud, Warrior
- Memory Crystal IIs added: Dorgann, Angeal, Seymour, Minfilia, Alphinaud, Summoner