Final Fantasy Explorers- Force is an online multiplayer video game based on Final Fantasy Explorers. It was released in Japan on March 15, 2018, for iOS and Android. In November 2018, Square Enix announced that the game would be shut down on February 19, 2019.
Players are able to use familiar jobs, abilities and weapons to organize parties and defeat summoned beasts.
Players also possess the ability to Trance into memorable characters from the Final Fantasy series. The game has in-app purchases.
Eight jobs are made available upon its initial release.
Players are able to physically manifest into prominent characters from the Final Fantasy series and wield their strength and abilities.
Players will organize themselves into ready and able groups in order to defeat the Summoned Beasts roaming the land.
- Rosetta Rostmayer (ロゼッタ・ロストマイヤ, Rozetta Rosutomaiya?) - Simply called Rose, she is the daughter of the Rostmayer family, one of the leading noble families of the Empire, and a young officer of FORCE. Accompanied by the protagonist—a Soldier attached to her party—her adjutant Kurokawa, and the airship Plumeria, and while at the mercy of the International Peace Alliance's true intentions and public image, she will soon enough open the door of destiny. Her genius personality is somewhat of a problem, and her few friends is a challenge for the future. She is voiced by Runa Onodera.
- Noazumi Kurokawa (ナオズミ・クロカワ, Naozumi Kurokawa?) - He is a member of the Kurokawa family that serves the Rostmayer family, he is an adjutant of Rose's party. He eloquently wears cool sunglasses and a butler-style outfit. While he never stops worrying about Rose, it is not as bad as he would have one believe. He is voiced by Takuya Nakashima.
- Gilbert Highwind (ジルベール・ハイウィンド, Jirubēru Haiwindo?) - He is the former prince of a windy country and the current leader of the liberation army. He is a young dragoon who takes action to free Lucielle, which is under the control of the Empire. Beneath his refreshing personality, there is a resolute and powerful volition. He is voiced by Masato Ishihara.
- Isla (アイラ, Aira?) - The protagonist's childhood friend from the Crysia region. She became a shrine maiden in order to pay for her younger brother's school entrance fee, but has a promising future in that she also serves as a substitute for the great shrine maiden. Many are attracted to her sunflower-like smile and adore her. She is voiced by Aiko Ninomiya.
- Lana (ラナ, Rana?) - A girl of the Keropp tribe that inhabits a certain continent in the world. She is a receptionist for the International Peace Alliance, and energetically supports its Soldiers. She is popular among them as a mascot character adored by all. She is voiced by Aiko Ninomiya.
50 years ago, the great war centered on the Empire and the Kingdom not only resulted in a large consumption of Crystal Energy, it also significantly exhausted the planet and atmosphere.
Mankind's foolish actions were met with calamity. And summons beasts appeared all throughout the world.
In order to face this overwhelming threat, the major countries ended their war, and under the pretext of bringing peace the world, established an international organization to oppose the summons beasts.
This was the predecessor of the organization that later came to be called the "International Peace Alliance," which cracks down on not only disasters, but also cross-national conflicts, and has currently been watching over the world for 50 years as a symbol of peace and justice.
That is the alias of the army possessed by the International Peace Alliance.
The "Soldiers" that belong to FORCE are combat and investigation specialists that have trained bodies, sharpened minds, and use the power of crystals as an ability.
Many of them were once known as "Explorers" devoted to adventuring the world.
And now, one young person living in a remote region sets off on a journey in order to become a Soldier of the International Peace Alliance's FORCE.
But they do not yet know... that they are about to get involved in a major incident where the fate of the world hangs in the balance.
The game was announced to be in development on September 2017 due for a release in later 2018.
Pre-registration rewards was made available on its initial release depending on the number of pre-registered players.
The following pre-registrations yield certain rewards:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – 400 crystals
- 30,000 pre-registrations – 400 crystals
- 50,000 pre-registrations – 400 crystals
- 100,000 pre-registrations – 400 crystals
- 150,000 pre-registrations – 400 crystals
- 200,000 pre-registations – "Moogle Staff" five-star weapon
- 250,000 pre-registrations - Ticket x1
- 300,000 pre-registrations - 1,000 crystals
- 400,000 pre-registrations - HP +50% tickets x1
- 500,000 pre-registrations - "Moogle Sword" five-star weapon
- ↑ https://gematsu.com/2018/03/final-fantasy-explorers-force-launches-march-15-japan
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Final Fantasy Explorers-Force to be shut down on February 19, 2019 (Accessed: November 19, 2018) at Final Fantasy Union
- ↑ http://gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-explorers-force-announced-smartphones
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 http://gematsu.com/2017/09/final-fantasy-explorers-force-pre-registration-opened-japan-teaser-trailer-prologue-character-details
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 http://gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-explorers-force-first-details-screenshots