Final Fantasy XI SpellFilamented Hold
|Effect||Inflicts Slow within area of effect.|
|Duration||90 sec max of eff|
|Casting Time||2 sec|
|Recast Time||20 sec|
|Magic Type||Blue Magic|
- Roughly equivalent to the Enfeebling Magic spell, Slow, but spanning an Area of Effect.
- Caps at approximately +20% Slow.
- Maximum duration is 90 seconds.
- Does not overwrite, and is overwritten by (regardless of potency): Sprout Smack, Hojo: Ichi, Hojo: Ni, Slow, Slow II, Haste.
- If the target has Haste, it must first be dispelled for this spell to take effect.
- Filamented Hold can be set with one of the following spells to create the Clear Mind trait.
- Awful Eye
- Corrosive Ooze
- Feather Tickle
- Mind Blast
- Poison Breath
- Venom Shell
- Unlike other Job traits, the effect stacks for each pair in this group. Each set gives the next tier of Clear Mind for an additional MP Recovered While Healing + 3 effect. A maximum of Clear Mind IV can be achieved granting a max bonus of MP Recovered While Healing +12. Clear Mind V is not attainable.