|Final Fantasy XII Mark|
|Location||Paramina Rift (Spine of the Icewyrm)|
|Uncommon Steal||Quality Pelt|
|Rare Steal||Prime Pelt|
|Very Rare Drop||None|
|Canopic Jar Drop||None|
|Attacks||(6-hit max, may inflict Sap), Rake, Mind Lash|
|Abilities||Balance, Blaster, Purify, Stone Gaze|
|Innate abilities||Safety, Null VIT, Piercing Magic, Adrenaline, Counter, Counter Plus|
If HP <50% - Null Evade, Parry, Attack Plus,
If Purify - White Wind
If HP <20% - Magic CT = 0
|Immune to||Death, Petrify, Stop, Doom, Sleep, Disable, Poison, Oil, Sap, Lure, Berserk, Warp, Poach, Fractional Damage, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Charm, Achilles, Wither, Addle|
|Other Information||Has Shell and 50% Faith.|
The hunt becomes available upon reaching Mt. Bur-Omisace, so if the player wishes to fight it with Larsa in the party, they should return to Rabanastre upon reaching the mountain to accept the hunt, because Larsa will leave the party if the player proceeds further in the story.
Hunt 13: Befoulment of the BeastEdit
- Petitioner: Hymms
- Petitioner's Location: Mt Bur-Omisace
- Saw bill posted for the hunting of a feral retriever (Rank III). The petitioner is Hymms in the Sand-strewn Pass on Mt Bur-Omisace.
- Hunt accepted. Hymms tells you of numerous travelers to the Paramina Rift being attacked by the feral retriever. The feral retriever is to be found in the south of the Paramina Rift, near the Stilshrine of Miriam.
- Feral retriever defeated! Report to Hymms in the Sand-strewn Pass on Mt Bur-Omisace.
- Hunt reported. At last, travelers may breathe a sigh of relief.
- Genus: Rank III Mark
- Classification: Coeurl
Being a rare Strain of Coeurl, surpassingly Large in size, living in Paramina Rift. Once raised by Man as hunting Partners, they are now wholly feral, and known to descend from their Mountain Abodes during Mating Season, when they are more than usually Violent and easily provoked. Several Refugees making their way toward Holy Mt Bur-Omisace have been attacked of late, and so a concerned Kiltias on the Mountain posted a Bill for this Mark.
The player can start off by using the typical high-HP strategy of Haste-Protect-Decoy-Berserk on the party's strongest person. One party member can be kept in reserve for support casting, which will come in handy for Feral Retriever's Blaster, which can cause several status effects.
The last person is best using a strong ranged weapon, such as the step above Betelgeuse or the Yoichi Bow, and using Hi-Potions for healing or Remedies to save MP. When Feral Retriever is low on HP it might use Balance, which will kill a party member.