|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Event (Brave Exvius) page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. More details can be found, and this request can be discussed, on the associated discussion page.|
An event is an activity in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, marked by the opening of a special dungeon banner in the Dimensional Vortex over a pre-announced period of time. Events are free and do not require players to spend accumulated Lapis upon entry.
Most events will have a theme based on one of the prior installments in the Final Fantasy series. Units, called visions within the game's lore, from the world where the event is set will have increased chance of summoning them and often equipment that is useful to them. They also have their stats increased in the Arena for a week. If summoned in a King Mog event, they will also provide bonuses in event currency.
There are five types of events:
- King Mog events – The player is required to beat a number of stages, often with a boss at the end to acquire event currency to purchase goods from King Mog, some being exclusive of the event. Specific units will provide bonuses in the currency acquired so the player should bring as many as possible. Some rarely found monsters provide greater currency outputs. Lapis can be used to continue.
- Exploration events – They require the player to explore an event-only dungeon. Several treasures can be found, often unique equipment and unit awakening materials. There are several stages, with higher difficulty making the player explore deeper and fight against tougher bosses. The player cannot use Lapis to continue.
- Challenge events – Trial-esque events. These events usually feature a single, extremely powerful Boss that the player must defeat to acquire prizes, with most of them coming from completing missions in battle. Unlike Trials, challenge events are temporal. The player cannot use Lapis to continue.
- Raid events – Players use Event Orbs to fight against a boss and acquire Event Points and Raid Coins, an unique form of currency. Defeating the Boss will subtract from the "true" boss' HP meter equal to the depleted HP of the boss faced. Defeating the boss is not mandatory as only damage is taken into account, with bigger damage meaning more coins. Every player doing the event collaborates in reducing the giant HP bar. The Raid Coins obtained are generally used in a special Summon banner, which provides materials, enhancer units, specific Trust Moogles, and sometimes the featured units themselves. Lapis can be used to continue.
- Story Events - Players must go through narrative chapters and play both battle and story stages. Battle stages require NRG and play akin to main world's stages, whereas story stages require no NRG. Customization can only be done before playing a chapter and HP, MP, fallen party members, etc. are carried between stages. Losing or quitting will forsake all progress. The player earns rewards through completing missions, and the rewards are acquired only after a chapter is cleared. Lapis can be used to continue.
Limited-run events (GL)Edit
|Event||Based on game||Notes||Duration|
|The Gathering||FFBE||A ray of hope to the inhabitants of the empire shines. Guide Amelia while recruiting formidable allies to Raven.||September 12 - September 25, 2016||June 9 - June 22, 2017|
|March on Titan||XIV||Another primal has found its way to the Vortex. Fight Titan and obtain the help of the Scions of the Seventh Dawn.||March 21 - April 3, 2017||June 2 - June 15, 2017|
|The Empire of Light and Dark||FFBE||The darkest hours of the empire's history are again at the spotlight. Join Rain to learn how the rebellion started.||August 1 - August 14, 2016||May 26 - June 8, 2017|
|The Crystal Tower Reappeared!||III||Explore once more the Crystal Tower with the Warriors of Light. Don't miss its juicy rewards!||Skipped||May 22 - June 1, 2017|
|The Battle of Judecca||Type-0||The Vortex collides with the world of Orience once more. In a frozen battleground, Rain is forced to help Class Zero to rescue their comrades.||July 21 - August 3, 2016||May 19 - June 6, 2017|
|Vision of Bahamut||FFBE||The king of Espers, Bahamut, soars the skies of Lapis creating shadow clones of him, help Rain destroy them.||June 21 - July 4, 2016||May 12 - May 25, 2017|
|Shadow of the Empire||FFBE||Join Rain and his companions while visiting a place made by the memories of the inhabitants of Zoldaad and its empire.||July 15 - July 29, 2016||May 5 - May 18, 2017|
|The Floating Continent||VI||In a floating land of mass, Rain hears the pleas of a young woman who is under attack and doesn't understand the emotions of those surrounding her.||September 1 - September 14, 2016||April 20 - May 4, 2017|
|Dangerous Woman Tour: Update||A singer from a world beyond the Vortex is attacked by a jealous spirit, Rain's party set forth to protect her.||April 14 - April 21, 2017|
|The Egg Seekers||FFBE||Colorful eggs have invaded Lapis, help Rain and his friends to catch 'em all and obtain festive rewards.||Skipped||April 7 - April 20, 2017|
|The Auracite Chosen||Tactics||Again in Ivalice, Rain's group witness the effects of the War of the Lions while following the memories of the Thunder God swordsman.||June 1 - June 14, 2016||March 24 - April 6, 2017|
|March on Ifrit||XIV||All players reunited in the Vortex fighting together against the enraged Ifrit and obtaining event coins.||August 24 - September 13, 2016||March 17 - April 6, 2017|
|Operation MA Demolition||Type-0||The Vortex collides with the world of Orience once more. Help Class Zero destroy a massive weapon.||May 11 - May 24, 2016||March 3 - March 16, 2017|
|The Dreadnought||II||Rain and the gang assist a rebel army to finish the ultimate warship of an evil empire.||June 10 - June 24, 2016||February 17 - March 2, 2017|
|Trials of Love||FFBE||Explore a cavern and defeat the monsters that live within it so you can reclaim your lovely rewards.||Skipped||February 10 - February 16, 2017|
|Mana Mystery||Secret of Mana||Explore the Mana Fortress and help Randi defeat the Dark Lich that wants its treasures.||April 15 - April 29, 2016||February 3 - February 16, 2017|
|Lunar New Year||FFBE||In the town of Lunar a annual celebration is held, however this year's celebration is interrupted by beasts. Help them!||Skipped||January 27 - February 2, 2017|
|Dangerous Woman Tour||A singer from a world beyond the Vortex is attacked by a jealous spirit, Rain's party set forth to protect her.||January 29 - February 12, 2017||January 19 - February 2, 2017|
|Akademeia||Type-0||Rain's group help a group of students from another world protect their home that is being embattled.||March 28 - April 11, 2016||January 13 - January 26, 2017|
|Memories from the Aquapolis||FFBE||Trapped in a maze made from Olderion inhabitants' memories, Rain and the gang are guided by a mysterious woman.||May 20 - June 3, 2016||January 6 - February 2, 2017|
List of events (2016)Edit
List of the events that were released during 2016 in the Global version.
Limited-run events (JP-exclusive)Edit
|Cloud: I couldn't finish 'em. Looks like this's gonna get complicated.|
|The following tables are incomplete for one or more reasons. If you wish, please examine the table and add anything missing. Remove this notice upon completion.|
List of the events exclusively released in the Japanese version.