Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Empire may refer to:
- The Palamecian Empire from Final Fantasy II.
- The character from Final Fantasy II: Dark Shadow Over Palakia.
- The Gestahlian Empire from Final Fantasy VI.
- The Archadian Empire and Rozarrian Empire from Final Fantasy XII.
- The Garlean Empire and Allagan Empire from Final Fantasy XIV.
- The Glaive Empire and Vandole Empire from Final Fantasy Adventure.
- The Avalonian Empire from Final Fantasy Dimensions.
- The Militesi Empire from Final Fantasy Type-0.
- The Glanz Empire from Bravely Second: End Layer.
An empire is a geographically extensive group of states and peoples (ethnic groups) united and ruled by a central authority, either by a monarch (emperor, empress) or an oligarchy. The term empire is derived from the Latin term imperium (a rule, a command; authority, control, power; supreme power, sole dominion; military authority; a dominion, realm) from imperare (to command).