Emperor may refer to:
- Leon, who temporarily held the title of Emperor shortly after the above character's death.
- The character from Final Fantasy VI.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy VII.
- Weiss the Immaculate from Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The character from Final Fantasy XII.
- The character from Final Fantasy XV.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy Legend III.
- The character from Final Fantasy Dimensions.
- The boss from Final Fantasy All the Bravest.
- The character from Bravely Second: End Layer.
- The character from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
emperor is a (male) monarch, usually the sovereign ruler of an empire or another type of imperial realm. Empress, the female equivalent, may indicate an emperor's wife (empress consort), mother (empress dowager), or a woman who rules in her own right (empress regnant). Emperors are generally recognized to be of a higher honor and rank than kings, and are generally the highest temporal political rank/honor in existence. The term itself is of Old French origin and was derived from "Imperator" which was the title of the Roman head of state during the Roman Republic and, post-Augustus Caesar, the Roman Empire, and itself roughly means "commander."An