Elemental Siphon is a Summoner Job ability gained at level 50 in Final Fantasy XI. It allows them to drain MP from an elemental spirit under their control.
- Recast Time: 5 minutes
- Can only be used with an elemental spirit summoned. It does not work on avatars.
- The effectiveness of this job ability is dependent on the in-game day of the week, the current weather conditions in the area where this ability is used, and the Summoner's Summoning Magic skill.
- Summoners will get the most MP recovery when used on an elemental that matches the weather or day.
- Example: using Elemental Siphon on Air Spirit on Windsday during windy weather provides much better MP return than using Elemental Siphon on Fire Spirit on Watersday during rainy weather.
- The following Scholar spells affect the MP regained through Elemental Siphon:
- Elemental Siphon can be used on the following summons: