Eiko appears as a playable character.
The last survivor of the summoner tribe. Having spent years with only the moogles of Madain Sari as company, she impetuously decides to follow Zidane and leave behind all she has ever known for a chance at love.
Eiko is unlocked by collecting Silver Crystal Shards.
She is a Defense and Support oriented character.
|Boost (Lv2)||14||Level 50|
|Boost (Lv3)||20||Level 90|
|Elegy (Lv1)||10||Level 5|
|Spirit Up (Lv1)||4||Level 10|
|Paeon (Lv1)||10||Level 15|
|Shell (Lv2)||13||Level 30|
|Elegy (Lv2)||15||Level 35|
|Spirit Up (Lv2)||8||Level 40|
|Paeon (Lv2)||22||Level 45|
|Shell (Lv3)||23||Level 65|
|Elegy (Lv3)||30||Level 70|
|Spirit Up (Lv3)||14||Level 75|
|Paeon (Lv3)||30||Level 85|
Eiko is an ally and a summonable Legend. She is depicted in her Final Fantasy IX outfit. Her EX ability is Carbuncle (Meteorite).
- Ability Cards
- Legend Cards
Not every girl is descended from legendary summoners and has a moogle for a friend.
Eiko is an exclusive character only available from the Premium Character Shop as a random downloadable content, she summons Madeen during battle.
Eiko is a playable character who could be recruited as a First Time Reward for completing Conde Piete Mountain Path - Road of Roots on the Classic difficulty in the Challenge Event To the Holy Land. She could be recruited via the Bonus Quest, "Complete Village of Dali Elite (IX)", and has also appeared in A Place to Call Home and A Summoner Reborn as a supporting character.
Eiko is a Summoner, whose combat role is Healing Magic.
For those players seeking a powerful White Mage/Summoner hybrid, Eiko should be more than up to the task. Picking up where her counterpart Garnet seemingly leaves off, Eiko has access to the full range of White Magic abilities and can act as a Bard, making her a top-class party support unit. She possesses solid scores in all three magic stats as well, so her Summoning skills can also be used with full effect.
- Record Spheres
|Sphere||S.Lv 1||S.Lv 2||S.Lv 3||S.Lv 4||S.Lv 5|
|White Mage||+1 MND||+40 HP||+1 RES||+2 MND||+3% White Magic Healing|
|Red Mage||+1 MND||+1 RES||+1 MAG||+60 HP||+2 MAG|
|Dancer||+1 MND||+1 MAG||+1 RES||+55 HP||+2 MND|
|Devout*Requires mastery of White Mage's Record Sphere.||+3 RES||+100 HP||+5 MND||+6 MND||+6% White Magic Healing|
|Summoner*Requires mastery of White Mage and Red Mage's Record Spheres.||+3% Summoning Damage||+100 HP||+4 MAG||+6 MAG||+6% Summoning Damage|
|Bard*Requires mastery of Red Mage and Dancer's Record Spheres.||+3 MAG||+120 HP||+4 MND||+6 MND||Use 5★ Bard Abilities|
Her initial Soul Break is Mass Shell, which at the expense of one Soul Gauge segment gives the party Shell. The hat Hypnocrown (IX) grants Eiko access to Withering Winds, which at the expense of one Soul Gauge segment deals magic wind damage to all targets and reduces their Magic. The instrument Fairy Flute (IX) grants Eiko access to her Super Soul Break, Flames of Rebirth, which for one Soul Gauge segment allows her to summon Phoenix, restoring all allies' HP by a moderate amount and granting Reraise status to all. Upon its mastery, Eiko's Mind is permanently augmented by 10 points.
Upon breaking Eiko's initial level cap, she acquires the Record Materia Impetuous Youth, which grants the wielder a boost to Magic at the expense of his/her Resistance.
She can equip accessories.
- Who's Who
- CV: Michaela Murphy / Hisako Kanemoto
- Age in Grymoire: 6
- Familiar: Fenrir
- Notes: Summoner with a horn / Precocious / Big Bridge's caretaker / She doesn't sound 6!
- Kindergarten Summoner
- Despite her tender age of 6, Eiko is already a skilled summoner. Not only that, she's more independent than many people five times her age. She passes her days caring for and watching over Big Bridge, both for the sake of passing travelers and for Alexander himself. To sum it up, this little girl's competence levels are actually kind of frightening.
- Sadly, Big Bridge doesn't see much foot traffic, so Eiko sometimes gets lonely. When visitors come a-stopping by, she always strikes up a long conversation.
- Fast Friends
- By the time Eiko was old enough to walk, she had already gained the knowledge, skill, and poise required to be a first-class summoner. It's a shame her family isn't around to see how far she has come... Oh, but don't worry. It's not what you think. Eiko simply decided to strike out on her own. (Calling her "precocious" would be an understatement.)
- Eiko is very fond of Rydia and Lady Yuna, and they see each other quite often. In a way, they have become her new family.
- The Fenrir Primes
- Eiko used to live alongside moogles and other Mirages. Now that she's a full-fledged summoner, she is accompanied only by her familiar, Fenrir, with whom she shares her magic.
- Eiko's Fenrir may bear a striking resemblance to the Fenrirs you get by transfigging white nakks, but his soul is actually a little different. Eiko's Fenrir is a special variant called a "prime." The primes govern the power of the moon, and are not to be trifled with.
- Still, if Lann and Reynn manage to transfig a white nakk, they can get a glimpse of the fenrir tribe's true glory.
- Summoners call the original souls of their familiars from their original worlds, which, as you'll come to learn, makes them very different from Mirage Keepers. One thing is for certain: most familiars are far more powerful than your run-of-the-mill Grymoirian Mirage.
- First World of Origin
- FINAL FANTASY IX
Eiko is represented in numerous Earth-elemental cards. She is depicted in a Final Fantasy IX FMV screenshot as well as her render and Yoshitaka Amano artwork, and her Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call appearance. The cards are Earth-elemental alluding to Eiko starting with Fenrir as her eidolon.
Eiko appears on a Triple Triad card in the version playable via Final Fantasy Portal App.
Non-Final Fantasy guest appearancesEdit
In Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable, Eiko appears alongside Zidane. She may be summoned with chance cards "91" or "94" (the latter summons her and other two characters), and gives away suits if the player lands or passes by the space where she is. Healie (a Heal Slime from Dragon Quest) replaces her in later Itadaki Street games.
In Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Special, Eiko is one of the two Final Fantasy IX characters along with Vivi.