|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Edge Geraldine/Opera Omnia page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one . This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.|
The prince of Eblan and a practitioner of ninjutsu who lost his homeland at the hands of Rubicante, leader of Golbez's Archfiends. After failing to exact vengeance, he joins Cecil and his team on their quest. He may be a womanizer with an ego, but he's honest with a strong sense of right and wrong.
- Default costume
- Kunai (IV): 4* weapon relic. This weapon's design is an upgraded version from the 3D version of Final Fantasy IV.
- Kiku-Ichimonji (IV): 5* weapon relic. This katana's design is an upgraded version from the 3D version of Final Fantasy IV, the pattern of the "tsuka" (hilt) is more detailed and this weapon's artwork also features its "saya" (scabbard), which has been designed to fit the katana's "tsuka", however it doesn't appear in-game.
- Ashura (IV): 5* weapon relic. This weapon obtains a brand new design for this game and it's a short katana, unlike its Final Fantasy IV versions where this weapon was a normal katana; this short katana features a red curved blade with sharp decorations and a hole at its base and a red black hilt decorated with a red pattern.
- Twisted Headband (IV): 4* armor relic. This headband obtains a brand new design for this game, it features violet cloth and dark metal ornaments decorated with silver details.
- Hanzo's Gloves (IV): 5* armor relic. These gauntlets obtain a brand new design for this game, similar to the one from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius; it features a rigid mitten-like glove made from a leather like material and decorated in a similar way to this game's Kiku-Ichinonji's hilt and "saya", with an ocher yellow pattern and red straps of cloth.
The Kunai, Ashura and Kiku-Ichimonji are exclusive weapons for Edge in Final Fantasy IV, the pair of Hanzo's Gloves is also exclusive to the ninja prince, however the Twisted Headband is a common piece of armor, thus they could be worn by every member of the Final Fantasy IV cast.
Edge's manikin counterpart in this game is called Edge Manikin.
- Command abilities
|Bravery Attack||BRV, Melee|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' bravery gauge.|
|HP Attack||HP, Melee|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' HP gauge.|
|Lightning element 1-HIT BRV attack with low action delay.|
|Smoke Screen||Self, Buff, Provoke|
| Grants the buffs Large Evasion Rate Up for 1 turn and Teachings of Eblan for 2 turns.|
Also raises BRV depending on Attack Power.
- Passive abilities