Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Edge Geraldine/Opera Omnia page!
The prince of Eblan and a practitioner of ninjutsu who lost his homeland at the hands of Rubicante, leader of Golbez's Archfiends. After failing to exact vengeance, he joins Cecil and his team on their quest. He may be a womanizer with an ego, but he's honest with a strong sense of right and wrong.
Edge wears gray-blue and black armor with a gray cowl covering his mouth and a large gray cape.
- Kunai (IV): 4★ weapon relic. Its design is an upgraded version from the 3D version of Final Fantasy IV.
- Kiku-Ichimonji (IV): 5★ weapon relic. Its design is an upgraded version from the 3D version of Final Fantasy IV, the pattern of the hilt is more detailed and its artwork also features its scabbard, which has been designed to fit the hilt, however it doesn't appear in-game.
- Ashura (IV): 5★ weapon relic. It is a short weapon that features a curved red blade with sharp decorations and a hole at its base and a red black hilt decorated with a red pattern.
- Twisted Headband (IV): 4★ armor relic. It features violet cloth and dark metal ornaments decorated with silver details.
- Hanzo's Gloves (IV): 5★ armor relic. It features a rigid mitten-like glove made from a leather like material and decorated with an ocher yellow pattern and red straps of cloth.
The Kunai, Ashura and Kiku-Ichimonji are exclusive weapons for Edge in Final Fantasy IV, the pair of Hanzo's Gloves is also exclusive to the ninja prince, however the Twisted Headband is a common piece of armor.
Edge's manikin counterpart is called Edge Manikin.
Summoned into the conflict by Materia, this hotheaded and womanizer ninja is recruited by Mog at the Lost Kingdom of Thronus. When Edge first meets the party, he engages them into a fight, believing they are manikins. After being defeated and learning about the situation, he joins the party.
- Command abilities
|Bravery Attack||BRV, Melee|
Steals enemy's BRV
|HP Attack||HP, Melee|
|Expends BRV to deal HP damage|
|Lightning BRV magic attack|
High turn rate
|Smoke Screen||Self, Buff, Provoke|
|Self: 1 turn Evasion Up V|
Gains BRV based on ATK
- Passive abilities
- Artwork and screenshots