- Delivers a powerful and accurate ranged attack.
- Obtained: Ranger Level 1
- Recast Time: 1:00:00 (shared with all other special job ability)
- Duration: Instant
- Can be used with either an Archery (bows) or Marksmanship (guns and crossbows) weapon.
- Upon use, a ranged attack is immediately fired at the target with zero delay, similar to a ranged Weapon Skill. Like with Quick Draw, the user need not be facing the intended target in order to use this ability.
- This ability does not have 100% accuracy: it can miss, but it is rare.
- It is highly recommended not to use Eagle Eye Shot while blinded or under any other accuracy-harming status effect.
- The attack may be absorbed completely by a Blink or Utsusemi shadow. Be certain the target has no shadows before using this attack.
- Damage of Eagle Eye Shot = 5 times the damage of a ranged attack.
- Eagle Eye Shot can score a critical hit, although it will not be indicated in the chat log (aside from the higher damage inflicted).
Due to the fact that its only one shot, and deals a massive amount of spike damage. Eagle Eye Shot is best used has a Finisher to kill an enemy quickly before it has a chance to use a deadly ability or heal itself.
Retrieved from "http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Eagle_Eye_Shot?oldid=2339577"