Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eagle Eye Shot is a recurring ability in the series.
- Delivers a powerful and accurate ranged attack.
- Obtained: Ranger Level 1
- Recast Time: 1:00:00 (shared with all other special job ability)
- Duration: Instant
- Can be used with either an Archery (bows) or Marksmanship (guns and crossbows) weapon.
- Upon use, a ranged attack is immediately fired at the target with zero delay, similar to a ranged Weapon Skill. Like with Quick Draw, the user need not be facing the intended target in order to use this ability.
- This ability does not have 100% accuracy: it can miss, but it is rare.
- It is highly recommended not to use Eagle Eye Shot while blinded or under any other accuracy-harming status effect.
- The attack may be absorbed completely by a Blink or Utsusemi shadow. Be certain the target has no shadows before using this attack.
- Damage of Eagle Eye Shot = 5 times the damage of a ranged attack.
- Eagle Eye Shot can score a critical hit, although it will not be indicated in the chat log (aside from the higher damage inflicted).
Due to the fact that its only one shot, and deals a massive amount of spike damage. Eagle Eye Shot is best used has a Finisher to kill an enemy quickly before it has a chance to use a deadly ability or heal itself.