Dreadnought, also known as Dreadnaughts, may refer to:
- The airship from Final Fantasy II.
- The floor from the Arcane Labyrinth in Final Fantasy II.
- The armor from Final Fantasy X.
- The airship from Final Fantasy XII.
- The boss from Final Fantasy XIII.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XIII-2.
- The enemy from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
- The superboss from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy Type-0.
- The ability from Dissidia Final Fantasy (2015).
- The boss from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
Dreadnoughts were a type of battleship popular in the first half of the 20th century before the advent of the aircraft carrier made them obsolete. They were gigantic heavily armored ships noted for an "all-big-gun" design that allowed for great firing range while being well-protected. The term "dreadnought" comes from the first major ship of this design, the 1906 HMS Dreadnought. The word means "fear nothing".