The Dragon Sanctuary (龍神の聖域, Ryūjin no Seiiki?), is a Concordian region in Final Fantasy Type-0, and the kingdom's most sacred place where dragons breed. It can only be reached via the Setzer airship, and thus becomes accessible in chapter 7. This region only has one type of weather: raining.
As the Kingdom of Concordia surrenders to the Dominion of Rubrum after the latter invades the kingdom's capital, the people of Amiter and the Dragon Sanctuary don't accept defeat and keep on opposing the dominion to defend their Sanctuary. The dominion forces overwhelm the resistance in Amiter and destroy the Dragon Egg in the Sanctuary, cutting off the kingdom's "supply" of dragons.
The Dragon Sanctuary is the northernmost region in Orience, completely surrounded by water. From there, one can have an overview over Mi-Go and Mount Jubanla. According to Amiter's citizens, the region is normally foggy.
- The Amiter Resistance: The people of Amiter not accepting the kingdom's surrendering towards Rubrum, they oppose the dominion on their own.
- Dominating the Dragon's Nest: To defeat the forces under the Azure Dragon Crystal completely, the dominion decides to cut them off of their most valuable source of power: the dragons.
- Otokusa, a citizen of Amiter, asks Class Zero to restore peace to the Tonberries housing there, by slaying the beasts which terrorize them in A Tonberry in Need.
The enemies here are between levels 72-
- LV99 Cargapace – fixed encounter
- LV99 Great Malboro – fixed encounter
- North Togoreth and the Dragon Sanctuary are the only regions in Orience sharing the same Theater Map.