Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Mobile, is a mobile board game released by Square Enix in 2010 and exclusive to Japan. It features characters from both Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, and is the first game the Itadaki series available for mobile devices.
When the game was first unveiled, it exclusively featured Final Fantasy in the title and featured no characters and maps from the Dragon Quest series.
The game is notable for promoting Lighting from Final Fantasy XIII as a playable character, as the game was released several months prior to XIII.
After several months of release, the game reintegrated the Dragon Quest series back into the game through regular updates.
- Airship - Final Fantasy Series
- Castle Tycoon - Final Fantasy V
- Alexandria - Final Fantasy IX
- Gold Saucer - Final Fantasy VII
- Crystal Tower - Final Fantasy III
- Midgar - Final Fantasy VII
- Bhujerba - Final Fantasy XII
- Red Moon - Final Fantasy IV
- Library of the Ancients - Final Fantasy V
- Chaos Shrine - Final Fantasy
- Airship Ver. 2 - Final Fantasy Series
- Besaid & Kilika - Final Fantasy X
- Opera House - Final Fantasy VI
- Nalbina Fortress - Final Fantasy XII
- This is the second Itadaki Street game to feature characters that were playable prior to their original game's release.