- "Dragon's fang with recovery force."
- —Description, Final Fantasy VIII.
Dragon Fang (竜の牙, Ryū no Kiba?) is a recurring item in the series. It is usually a useless item on its own, but provides powerful abilities when mixed or Refined.
- Dragon Power (raises a character's level by 20) - Mix with either Potion or Hi-Potion.
- Dragon Shield (raises resistance to ice, fire, and thunder damage) - Mix with Ether.
- Dragon Armor (raises defense and magic defense, and grants Reflect) - Mix with Phoenix Down.
- Giant Drink (doubles maximum HP) - Mix with Elixir.
- Failure (causes Sap and Confusion status to party) - Mix with Turtle Shell.
- Dragon's Kiss (makes party impervious to most status effects but weak to weapons that are effective against dragons) - Mix with Maiden's Kiss.
- Holy Breath (deals heavy holy damage) - Mix with Holy Water.
- Poison Breath (deals damage to and poisons target) - Mix with Antidote.
- Dark Sigh (causes Darkness and Confuse to target) - Mix with Echo Screen.
- Dragon Breath (causes fire, thunder, and ice damage) - Mix with another Dragon Fang.
- Dark Breath (Causes dark damage) - Mix with Dark Matter.
The Dragon Fang is an extremely elusive item, since only two exist normally in the game. The first one is won by defeating Schizo, and the second is won through the submarine minigame at the Gold Saucer. When used in battle, it inflicts heavy Lightning-elemental damage to all enemies.
Dragon Fang is used for refining. One can be refined into a Remedy through ST Med-RF, 100 can be refined into a Med Kit through GF Abl-Med RF, and one can refine into 20 Esuna through Supt Mag-RF. It is also an item used in making Lion Heart. Dragon Fangs are dropped by Blue Dragons, Grendels and T-Rexaurs.
|This section of the article about Bravely Default: Flying Fairy is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|