Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dragons are a family of enemies in Final Fantasy XI. The differences between dragons, wyvern and wyrm are often confused by adventurers young and old. Typically slightly larger than most wild wyverns, but smaller than wyrms, dragons are currently only known to naturally inhabit three areas of Vana'diel - one in the Middle Lands and two in the Near East – with those located in the Near East being of the more dangerous Dahak subspecies. Unlike their wyvern and wyrm cousins, dragons have a tendency to behave like members of the lizard family, such as detecting by sound, and use area attacks that neither wyverns nor wyrms use.
Valuable Dragon Scales, Dragon Hearts and Dragon Meat can be obtained from the defeated animal. The scales can be used in armor, while the dragon's blood can be extracted from the heart and used in a number of synthesis recipes. The meat can be used for a variety of dishes.
- Shadow Dragon
Notorious Monsters Edit
- Apocalyptic Beast
- Ash Dragon
- Black Dragon
- Carrion Dragon
- Dark Dragon
- Dragonian Berzerker
- Dragonian Minstrel
- Dread Dragon
- Enhanced Dragon
- Fire Pukis
- Pandemonium Lamp
- Petro Pukis
- Poison Pukis
- Shadowsoul Devourer
- Vanguard Dragon
- Wind Pukis
Special Attacks Edit
- Body Slam: AoE damage.
- Chaos Blade: Cone Attack damage and Curse.
- Flame Breath: Breath Attack Fire damage.
- Heavy Stomp: AoE damage and Paralyze.
- Lodesong: AoE Weight.
- Nullsong: AoE full Dispel and deals 100 damage for each buff dispelled.
- Petro Eyes: Cone Attack Gaze Attack Petrify.
- Poison Breath: Breath Attack Water damage and Poison.
- Thornsong: Damage Spikes effect.
- Voidsong: Completely removes all status effects, both positive and negative, from all targets within area of effect.
- Wind Breath: Breath Attack Wind damage.