Doomed resemble mutated toads. They are undead creatures, armed with a tongue able to inflict massive amounts of damage, and the ability to release a variety of gasses and odors rendering even the most sturdy of adventurers weak in the knees, these monsters can be deadly.
They can, however, also be rewarding. Each doomed seems to carry a Revival Tree Root, which is used in a number of recipes and quests. More rare is their skin, which can be harvested from their defeated bodies and used in a number of high-level synthesis recipes.
- Abyss Blast: Single target Dark damage and Blind.
- Acid Breath: Breath Attack Water damage and Strength down.
- Call of the Grave: AoE Intelligence down.
- Infernal Pestilence: Cone Attack damage and disease effect. Only used by certain Notorious Monsters.
- Stinking Gas: AoE Vitality down.
- Undead Mold: Cone Attack damage and Disease.
- Whip Tongue: Single target damage, Knockback, and Stun.