Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dive In was a subscription-based cloud-streaming service from Square Enix, which launched on October 9, 2014 in Japan. It allowed the streaming of various Square Enix games to iOS and Android devices with access to a Wi-Fi connection of at least 3Mb/s. Each game came with a free 30-minute trial. Users could purchase access to a game for 3 days, 10 days, 30 days, or a full year.
The service was shut down in less than a year, on September 13, 2015. Users who had purchased a one-year subscription to a game were refunded the full amount in Crysta, regardless of how much time was left on their subscription.
List of Final Fantasy games that were availableEdit
- Final Fantasy XIII: available at launch.
- Price: 250 yen for 3 days, 510 yen for 10 days, 1250 yen for 30 days, or 1800 yen for one year.
- Final Fantasy VII International: available at launch.
- Price: 200 yen for 3 days, 400 yen for 10 days, 1000 yen for 30 days, or 1429 yen for one year.
- Final Fantasy VIII: available from November 2014.
- Final Fantasy XIII-2: available from December 2014.
- The PC version of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII was planned to be made available, but the service was canceled before the game was finished.