Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dissidia may refer to:
- Dissidia Final Fantasy.
- Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
- The above game's prologue, Dissidia Duodecim Prologus Final Fantasy.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy (2015) - an upcoming installment to the series for Arcades.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia - a free-to-play spin-off for iOS and Android
- The main theme of all three games in Dissidia series.
Dissidia is the plural form of discidium, alternatively spelled dissidium, meaning "discord, disagreement". It is related to the verb dissidere, "to disagree"; this and related terms have given rise to words in various languages with similarly intended meaning (e.g. English dissident, Italian dissidio, Portuguese dissidente).