Dissidia may refer to:
- Dissidia Final Fantasy.
- Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
- The above game's prologue, Dissidia Duodecim Prologus Final Fantasy.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - a console installment to the series previously released for Arcades.
- The above game's stage play exclusive scenario, Dissidia Final Fantasy: Secretum.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia - a free-to-play spin-off for iOS and Android.
- The main theme of all four games in Dissidia series.
Dissidia is the plural form of discidium, alternatively spelled dissidium, meaning "discord, disagreement". It is related to the verb dissidere, "to disagree"; this and related terms have given rise to words in various languages with similarly intended meaning (e.g. English dissident, Italian dissidio, Portuguese dissidente).