- Automaton is summoned with HP and MP (if applicable) equal to 1/3 of the Puppetmaster's level (rounded to the nearest whole %), rounding down the HP/MP. Essentially: HP/MP restored = floor(ceiling((Player's Level/3))/100).
- If Puppetmaster is subbed, the HP/MP of the automaton will reflect its subbed (reduced) level, not the level of your main job.
- Restoring the automaton's HP to full then using Deactivate will reset Activate to ready like normal.
- Upon activating the automaton its recast timers will be at the maximum time.
- This ability does not share a recast timer with the job ability Activate.