Darkness may refer to:
- The recurring status.
- The recurring element.
- The recurring command.
- The recurring ability that inflicts Blind.
- The recurring first tier spell which inflicts Dark-elemental damage.
- The Souleater ability.
- The ability from the 3D versions of Final Fantasy IV.
- The materia from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The music piece from Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The skillchain type from Final Fantasy XI.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy XII.
- The terrain tile from Final Fantasy Tactics.
- The ability type from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
- The Limit Burst from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
Darkness, as the polar opposite to brightness, is understood to be an absence of visible light. It is also the appearance of black in a colored space.