Fandom

Final Fantasy Wiki

Dark Force

20,553 pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

VI

A blue mage with a full repertoire of spells Roulette, CleanSweep, Big Guard, Pearl Wind, L.5 Doom, L.3 Muddle, Reflect????, Quasar, L.? Pearl, Rippler.
Final Fantasy VI PlayStation Bestiary entry

The Dark Force is an enemy in Final Fantasy VI.

Stats Edit

Final Fantasy VI enemy stats
#239#240 (GBA) #241
#216 #217 (iOS) #218
Names Location Type Other information
SNES: Dark Force
PS: DrkForce
GBA: Dark Force
iOS: Dark Force
Kefka's Tower, Dragons' Den (GBA)
Kefka's Tower (SNES)
Humanoid Falls into Death status when has 0 MP. Harder to run from.
Stats
Level HP MP Attack Magic
55 8,940 700 12 7
Defense Magic Defense Magic Evasion Speed Hit Rate
0 155 0 35 100
Evasion EXP Gil
0 2,950 600
Elemental affinities
Fire-icon-ffvi Ice-icon-ffvi Lightning-icon-ffvi Poison-icon-ffvi Holy-icon-ffvi
100% 100% 100% 200% 200%
Earth-icon-ffvi Wind-icon-ffvi Water-icon-ffvi Restorative Instant Death
100% 100% 100% -100%Absorbs 100%
Statuses and immunities
Blind Zombie Poison Magitek Invisible Imp Petrify Death Doom Critical
- - - - - Immune - - - Immune
Image Silence Berserk Confuse Sap Sleep Float Regen Slow Haste
- Immune Immune Immune - Immune - - - -
Stop Shell Protect Reflect Meteor Strike Libra Sketch Control Fractional Invincible
Immune - - - - - - - - -
Items
Steal Item dropped Metamorphose
(Miss rate: 57.1%)
[12.5%Applies when successful; success based on users' level, doubles with Thief's Bracer.] Crystal Sword
None [Slot 1 (25%)]Potion
[Slot 2 (25%)]Potion
[Slot 3 (25%)]Potion
[Slot 4 (25%)]Elixir
Morph ID: 14
Abilities
Attack Abilities Rage Sketch Control & Confuse (Immune)
Normal Attack: Ice Rod
Special Attack: Hit (Level 1 = Attack x 1.5)
Doom, Roulette, Aqua Breath, Revenge Blast, White Wind, Lv 5 Death, Traveler, Lv 4 Flare, Lv ? Holy, Lv 3 Confuse, Launcher, Imp Song, Quasar, Self-Destruct, Stone, 1000 Needles, Bad Breath, Dischord, Aero, Rippler Attack, Tsunami Tsunami, Lv. 5 Death Attack, Lv 5 Death, Tsunami, White Wind

Battle Edit

It is a notable enemy because, with the exception of Force Field, Grand Delta, Transfusion, and Mighty Guard, it uses every Lore in the game, though it will only use Tsunami when Confused or Controlled. Dark Force can also use Imp Song and Launcher. If Strago has not learned a specific Lore, chances are he can learn it from the Dark Force if the player is patient enough. However, the Dark Force dies when its MP reaches 0, so if the player is still waiting for a specific Lore, it might be a good idea to give it an Ether or two to keep it going.

Coliseum setup Edit

Bet Force Shield for Thornlet
Bet Ribbon for Gold Hairpin
Bet Stardust Rod for Angel Brush
Bet Tintinnabulum for Growth Egg

Since Dark Force is level 55, the player should use Gogo equipped with three Sketch commands. This gives them a 75% chance of using Tsunami, and a 25% chance of using Lv. 5 Death to end the battle instantly.

AI scripts Edit

Normal script Edit

Attack Turns:
1st Turn: Doom (33%) or Roulette (33%) or Aqua Breath (33%)
2nd Turn: Revenge Blast (33%) or White Wind (33%) or Lv. 5 Death (33%)
3rd Turn: Lv. 4 Flare (33%) or Lv. 3 Confuse (33%) or Reflect ??? (33%)
4th Turn: Lv.? Holy (33%) or Traveler (33%) or Launcher (33%)
5th Turn: Dischord (33%) or Bad Breath (33%) or Imp Song (33%)
6th Turn: Aero (33%) or 1000 Needles (33%) or Self-Destruct (33%)
7th Turn: Rippler (33%) or Stone (33%) or Quasar (33%)

Coliseum script Edit

Attack Turns:
1st Turn: Attack (25%) or Lv. 5 Death (25%) or Tsunami (25%) or White Wind (25%)

Other appearancesEdit

Pictlogica Final FantasyEdit

PFF

Baknamy FFTA2This article or section is a stub about an enemy in Pictlogica Final Fantasy. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.

Final Fantasy Record Keeper Edit

FFRK

FFRK Dark Force FFVI
Baknamy FFTA2This article or section is a stub about an enemy in Final Fantasy Record Keeper. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.


Related enemies Edit

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki