Dahaka may refer to:
- The boss from Final Fantasy IX.
- The boss enemy from Final Fantasy X-2.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XI.
- The fal'Cie from Final Fantasy XIII.
- The boss from Final Fantasy Legend III.
- The Taharka Husk, an accessory from Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
Zahhak. Azi is the Avestan word for snake or serpent but in modern Farsi is closer to dragon. Dahaka has dubious origins, and can simultaneously mean large, burning or stinging.Aži Dahāka is a figure from ancient Iranian folklore, also known as
Zahhak is represented in Persian and Arabic myth as a serpentine God-King that resided in an impregnable fortress, instigating terror over his populace and eating men, and is ultimately opposed and overthrown by his followers, led by the hero Fereyedun. He is commonly the son of Angra Mainyu and is in opposition to Ahura Mazda, and is depicted with three mouths and six eyes, with scorpions crawling over its body or as its blood.