Crusader may refer to:
- The esper from Final Fantasy VI.
- The Crusaders, a group of people dedicated to fighting Sin in Final Fantasy X.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XII.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XIII.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
Crusader" and "Jihad" are both associated with the historic "holy wars" fought between the Christian Europeans and Islamic Middle-Easterners for control of the holy land, the birthplace of Jesus Christ. "Crusader" (meaning "under the cross" because they were wearing a cross on their outfit) was a term used to describe the soldiers of the Crusades, the European term for the holy wars. "Jihad" was the islamic term for all war led for the supremacy of Islam.The terms "