Cross-counter (クロスカウンター, Kurosu Kauntā?), also known as Cross-counters and Turnover, may refer to:
- The weapon from Final Fantasy X.
- The enemy ability from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
- The ability from Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy Dimensions.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade.
cross-counter is a counter-attack begun immediately after an opponent throws a jab, exploiting the opening in the opponent's position.A
turnover occurs when a team loses possession of the ball to the opposing team before a player takes a shot at his team's basket.In basketball, a