Crescent may refer to:
- The location from the original Final Fantasy.
- The location from Final Fantasy V.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy V.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy V.
- The location from Final Fantasy VI.
- Lucrecia Crescent, the character from the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII.
- The Wutai fighting squad from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.
- Freya Crescent from Final Fantasy IX.
- The weapon from Vagrant Story.
crescent is the shape produced when a circular disk has a segment of another circle removed from its edge so that what remains is a shape enclosed by two circular arcs of different diameters which intersect at two points (usually in such a manner that the enclosed shape does not include the center of the original circle). In astronomy, a crescent is the shape of the lit side of a spherical body (most notably the Moon) that appears to be less than half illuminated by the Sun as seen by the viewer.In art and symbolism, a
The word crescent is derived from the present participle of the Latin verb crescere, "to grow", and was originally applied to the form of the waxing moon.