Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crescent may refer to:
- The location from the original Final Fantasy.
- The location from Final Fantasy V.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy V.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy V.
- The location from Final Fantasy VI.
- Lucrecia Crescent, the character from the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII.
- The Wutai fighting squad from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.
- Freya Crescent from Final Fantasy IX.
- The weapon from Vagrant Story.
crescent is the shape produced when a circular disk has a segment of another circle removed from its edge so that what remains is a shape enclosed by two circular arcs of different diameters which intersect at two points (usually in such a manner that the enclosed shape does not include the center of the original circle). In astronomy, a crescent is the shape of the lit side of a spherical body (most notably the Moon) that appears to be less than half illuminated by the Sun as seen by the viewer.In art and symbolism, a
The word crescent is derived from the present participle of the Latin verb crescere, "to grow", and was originally applied to the form of the waxing moon.