Cravers are a type of Empty, born of the memories of souls trapped within Promyvion. Like all Empty, they can associate themselves with any element, as indicated by the glow of their cores, and their weaknesses and resistances depend on that element. Cravers can be found in Promyvion - Mea and Promyvion - Vahzl, and, like other Empty, can leave behind Memories and certain Recollections when they die.
Cravers scour Promyvion for memories to devour, even memories still within the minds of their victims.
In Abyssea - Tahrongi, where the Crag of Mea has disappeared, two cravers survived the banishment of the Emptiness, but they have only been seen by those who possess certain Demilune Abyssites.
- Brain Spike: Single target damage and Paralyze. Used only by regular Cravers.
- Carousel: AoE damage and Knockback. Used only by Notorious Monsters.
- Empty Thrash: Single target damage.
- Impalement: Single-target Throat Stab-type damage, Slow, and hate reset; ignores Utsusemi. Notorious Monsters only.
- Materiel Fend: Evasion Boost.
- Murk: AoE Weight and Slow.
- Promyvion Brume: AoE Water damage and Poison.