Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crabs, small, water-loving monsters of Vana'diel in Final Fantasy XI, are common creatures, and many adventurers become very familiar with their image quite quickly. Although crabs can come in a variety of shapes and strengths, they all share a few traits; most notably, their shells provide a bit of defense (which they can boost through various means), and their strong pincers can cause more than just a few bruises and cuts, especially against adventurers who don't keep their wits about them.
Crabs are sometimes hunted for their meat, which can be cooked into a number of delicious dishes, and their shells, which are durable and yet fairly easy to work with.
Special Attacks Edit
- Big Scissors: Single target damage.
- Bubble Curtain: Shell effect.
- Bubble Shower: AoE Water damage and Strength down.
- Mega Scissors: Cone area of effect TP attack. Resets enmity. Only used by certain Notorious Monsters.
- Metallic Body: Stoneskin effect.
- Scissor Guard: Doubles defense.
- Venom Shower: AoE damage plus Poison and Defense Down. Only used by certain Notorious Monsters.