Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Computer Software Rating Regulation (CSSR) is a rating system used in Taiwan for computer software, including computer/console games. Arcade game machines has a separate regulation and is not governed by the CSRR.
- 限制級 ("Restrict"), color coded as Red - Prohibited to anyone under 18.
- 輔導級 ("Counsel"), color coded as Yellow - Prohibited to anyone under 12. People 12 and above but under 18 of age need parent or teacher guidance to use/play.
- 保護級 ("Protect"), color coded as Blue - Prohibited to anyone under 6. People 6 and above but under 12 need to be accompanied by parents, teacher, or other adults to use/play.
- 普遍級 ("General"), color coded as Green - Any software user may use.
- Australian Classification Board, the Australian media rating system.
- ESRB, the United States and Canadian computer and video game rating system.
- ELSPA, the former British computer and video game rating system, replaced by the PEGI ratings.
- PEGI, the European computer and video game rating system.
- CERO, the Japanese computer and video game rating system
- Full text (Traditional Chinese)