After the destruction of the Dreadnought, the Emperor has Princess Hilda held here, and offers her to the winner of a competition. When Firion arrives, the Emperor unleashes a Behemoth upon him, but Firion defeats the creature. As Firion approaches the Emperor to claim his prize, the Emperor reveals he has recognized him and disappears as the Dark Knight and several guards show up and arrest Firion.
Firion and his allies are thrown in a cell, but are broken out in a rescue attempt by Paul. They find Princess Hilda's cell and save her as well before escaping.
- [37.5%] Antlion x2-4
- [37.5%] Antlion x1-3, Chimera x0-2
- [18.8%] Land Ray x1-6
- [6.2%] Wild Horn x1-2, Gigantoad x0-1, Land Ray x0-1, Poison Toad x0-2
- Behemoth (Boss)
- [18.8%] Specter x1-3, Revenant x0-4
- [18.8%] Parasite x2-6
- [18.8%] Magician x2-4
- [18.8%] Specter x2-5
- [9.4%] Death Flower x1-3, Revenant x0-2
- [9.4%] Chimera x1-4
- [4.7%] Captain x1-2, Sergeant x1-2, Sorcerer x1-2, Wizard x1-2
- [9.4%] Chimera x1-2, Death Flower x0-2
Other appearances Edit
Musical themes Edit
The background music that plays inside the Coliseum is the "Imperial Army Theme."
colosseum or coliseum is a large stadium or theater, used for entertainments, sports, etc. The term is from Medieval Latin, from Colosseum, from neuter of colosseus ("gigantic"), from Ancient Greek κολοσσιαῖος (kolossiaîos), from κολοσσός (kolossós, "giant statue").A