- "A helm made to cover the whole face."
- —Description, Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- "Helm that raises Strength."
- "This helm completely protects the head and neck, and its front guard protects the face as well."
The Close Helmet, known as Cross Helm in the PlayStation version, increases HP by 70 and costs 4,000 gil. It can be bought in the outfitters in Chapter 3, after defeating Cúchulainn at Lionel Castle, and also found with the Treasure Hunter ability in the first battle of Mining Town of Gollund.
- "This helmet is made to cover the whole face."
The Cross Helm has 9 Defense and 4 Magic Defense. It is a reward for completing certain missions and and cannot be bought in stores.
|This section of the article about Vagrant Story is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|
|This section of the article about Final Fantasy Dimensions is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|
The Close Helmet is a Level 57 Helmet that increases Defense by 1 and Bravery by 153. It can be traded for with a Levistone, two Mako Stones, a Sallet, and 9,180 gil.
The Close Helmet is a Level 60 Helmet that increases Defense by 1, Bravery by 219, and also increases Chase Bravery defense by 5%. It can be traded for with a Gulg Stone, five Giant's Desires, a Sallet, and 43,680 gil.