Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With no job traits or equipment affecting recovery while resting, all players gain +10 HP and +12 MP per tick while resting. Clear Mind increases the MP recovered, so that it starts at a higher number and increases by 1 with each tick.
Clear Mind by Job and LevelEdit
- Clear Mind I - Starting at +15 MP per tick - Black Mage 15, Blue Mage 24, Red Mage 31, Scholar 20, Summoner 15, White Mage 20
- Clear Mind II - Starting at +18 MP per tick - Black Mage 30, Blue Mage 46, Red Mage 53, Scholar 35, Summoner 30, White Mage 35
- Clear Mind III - Starting at +21 MP per tick - Black Mage 45, Blue Mage 61, Red Mage 75, Scholar 50, Summoner 45, White Mage 50
- Clear Mind IV - Starting at +24 MP per tick - Black Mage 60, Blue Mage 66, Scholar 65, Summoner 60, White Mage 65
- Clear Mind V - Starting at +27 MP per tick - Black Mage 75, Scholar 76. Summoner 70
Clear Mind for Blue MagesEdit
Blue Mages can obtain different levels of this trait for every pair of the following spells that they set:
- Awful Eye
- Corrosive Ooze
- Feather Tickle
- Filamented Hold
- Mind Blast
- Poison Breath
- Venom Shell
- Unlike other Job traits attainable by Blue Mages, the effect stacks for each pair in this group. Each pair of spells set gives the next tier of Clear Mind for an additional MP Recovered While Healing + 3 effect. A maximum of Clear Mind IV can be achieved granting a max bonus of MP Recovered While Healing +12. Clear Mind V is not attainable.