Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chariots are one type of Archaic Machinery that appears in the Ruins of Alzadaal. As their name implies, these machines vaguely resemble the animal-drawn two-wheeled transport vehicle of the same name, except that these are autonomous.
Notorious Monsters Edit
- Archaic Chariot
- Armored Chariot
- Assailer Chariot
- Battleclad Chariot
- Battledressed Chariot
- Battlerigged Chariot
- Impervious Chariot
- Long-Armed Chariot
- Long-Barreled Chariot
- Long-Bowed Chariot
- Long-Gunned Chariot
- Long-Horned Chariot
- Pandemonium Warden (Alternate Form)
- Racing Chariot
- Ravager Chariot
- Rencounter Chariot
- Shielded Chariot
Special Attacks Edit
- Brainjack: Single target Charm plus DoT (around 25 HP per tick) for 90 seconds (Certain NMs only)
- Diffusion Ray: Cone Attack Breath Attack damage.
- Discharge: AoE Lightning damage and Paralyze.
- Discoid: Magic-damage Cone Attack. Damage is split evenly between valid targets like 1,000 Needles. (Certain NMs only)
- Homing Missile: AoE hate reset and 90% damage. Only used when target is directly in front of the Chariot. (Certain NMs only)
- Inertia Stream: AoE damage and Bind.
- Mortal Revolution: AoE physical damage + Knockback + Stun. Blinkable with 1-3 shadows. (Certain NMs only)