Chariots are one type of Archaic Machinery that appears in the Ruins of Alzadaal. As their name implies, these machines vaguely resemble the animal-drawn two-wheeled transport vehicle of the same name, except that these are autonomous.
Notorious Monsters Edit
- Archaic Chariot
- Armored Chariot
- Assailer Chariot
- Battleclad Chariot
- Battledressed Chariot
- Battlerigged Chariot
- Impervious Chariot
- Long-Armed Chariot
- Long-Barreled Chariot
- Long-Bowed Chariot
- Long-Gunned Chariot
- Long-Horned Chariot
- Pandemonium Warden (Alternate Form)
- Racing Chariot
- Ravager Chariot
- Rencounter Chariot
- Shielded Chariot
Special Attacks Edit
- Brainjack: Single target Charm plus DoT (around 25 HP per tick) for 90 seconds (Certain NMs only)
- Diffusion Ray: Cone Attack Breath Attack damage.
- Discharge: AoE Lightning damage and Paralyze.
- Discoid: Magic-damage Cone Attack. Damage is split evenly between valid targets like 1,000 Needles. (Certain NMs only)
- Homing Missile: AoE hate reset and 90% damage. Only used when target is directly in front of the Chariot. (Certain NMs only)
- Inertia Stream: AoE damage and Bind.
- Mortal Revolution: AoE physical damage + Knockback + Stun. Blinkable with 1-3 shadows. (Certain NMs only)