Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chancellor may refer to:
- The character from Final Fantasy IV.
- The character from Final Fantasy IV -Interlude-.
- The character from Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.
- The character from Final Fantasy V.
- The character from Final Fantasy VI.
- The character from Final Fantasy Tactics.
- The character from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord.
Chancellor is a title of various official positions in the governments of many nations. The original chancellors were the cancellarii of Roman courts of justice—ushers, who sat at the cancelli or lattice work screens of a basilica or law court, which separated the judge and counsel from the audience. A chancellor's office is called a chancellery or chancery. The word is now used in the titles of many various officers in all kinds of settings (government, education, religion, etc.).