Byakko may refer to:
- The monster from Final Fantasy XI.
- While not named as such, Fenrir from Final Fantasy XII is meant to represent Byakko.
- The location from Final Fantasy Type-0.
- The boss from The Final Fantasy Legend.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The summon from Final Fantasy Dimensions II.
- The card from Mobius Final Fantasy.
White Tiger is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. According to Wu Xing, the Taoist five-elemental system, it represents the metal-element, the direction west, and the autumn season. Thus it is sometimes called the White Tiger of the West. It is known as Bai Hu in Chinese, Byakko in Japanese, Baekho in Korean, and Bạch Hổ in Vietnamese.The