Byakko may refer to:
- The monster from Final Fantasy XI.
- While not named as such, Fenrir from Final Fantasy XII is meant to represent Byakko.
- The location from Final Fantasy Type-0.
- The boss from The Final Fantasy Legend.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The summon from Final Fantasy Legends: Toki no Suishō.
White Tiger is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. According to Wu Xing, the Taoist five-elemental system, it represents the metal-element, the direction west, and the autumn season. Thus it is sometimes called the White Tiger of the West. It is known as Bai Hu in Chinese, Byakko in Japanese, Baekho in Korean, and Bạch Hổ in Vietnamese.The
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.