Boulder may refer to:
- The enemy from Final Fantasy III.
- The Limit Break from Final Fantasy VII.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy Adventure.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
In geology, a boulder is a rock with grain size of usually no less than 30 centimetres (1 ft) diameter. While a boulder may be small enough to move or roll manually, others are extremely massive. In common usage, a boulder is too large for a person to move. Smaller boulders are usually just called rocks or stones. The word boulder is short for boulder stone, from Middle English bulderston or Swedish bullersten.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.