Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A flurry of attacks leading to a splendidly impressive shot.
Jecht attacks enemies by kicking them into the air, slamming them back down, and then impaling them with his sword and leaping into the air. Two timer meters appear as Jecht kicks a boulder apart and then kicks the shards at the opponent. The player must press to stop the cursor as it moves back and forth across the meter, and the closer to the middle of the meter the cursor is stopped, the more pieces Jecht shatters the boulder into before kicking them at the opponent. Two "Great!" ratings causes the rubble to circle out and converge on the opponent and explode, similar to Tidus's Energy Rain.
- No action: Kicks the entire rock for a minimal damage.
- Good-Good: Breaks the rock in two and kicks it two times. 2 sets of bravery damage.
- Good-Great: Breaks the rock in two and kicks it three times. 3 sets of bravery damage.
- Great-Good: Breaks the rock in four and kicks it two times. 3 sets of bravery damage.
- Great-Great: Breaks the rock in four and kicks it three times. Greatest bravery damage.
The name of Blitz King is meant to parallel the ultimate Overdrive of his son Tidus, Blitz Ace. The "blitz" refers to blitzball, a sport both excel at, but the word derives from German. Blitz is a German word for "lightning". In English it is associated with quickness.