Biggs and Wedge guard the blitzball stadium in Luca and can be recruited for the player's team in Final Fantasy X. Wedge is considered an upper-tier player in blitzball, while Biggs is somewhat useful at later levels. Biggs wears a blue uniform and Wedge wears dark gray.
Biggs starts best in a forward position, with his high EN and SH at very early levels. However, during the mid-stages of blitzball, Biggs becomes near useless with all of his stats being below average, except his EN. At later levels, Biggs becomes a decent forward once again. Wedge's starting SH is the highest of all low-level players, but increases slowly and is overtaken by his other stats. Starting as a must-have forward in early levels, he later becomes an excellent defender in mid-levels, and finally becomes the second best goalie at late levels.
Both Biggs and Wedge share the quality of their extremely low initial PA scores, but both of their PA scores grow to a much more respectable stat at late levels.
|Luca Stadium, Main Gate|
- Starting Techniques: Venom Shot 2, Volley Shot, Volley Shot 2, Volley Shot 3, Anti-Drain, Anti-Drain 2
- Normal Techniques: Invisible Shot, Venom Shot, Venom Shot 3, Nap Shot, Wither Shot, Elite Defense, Gamble, Super Goalie
- Level 1 Techniques: Venom Pass, Tackle Slip, Anti-Venom, Anti-Nap, Spin Ball, Grip Gloves, Brawler, Golden Arm
- Level 2 Techniques: Sphere Shot, Nap Shot 2, Wither Shot 2, Tackle Slip 2, Anti-Wither, Hi-Risk
- Level 3 Techniques: Wither Shot 3, Anti-Venom 2, Anti-Nap 2
|Luca Stadium - Main Gate|
- Starting Techniques: Venom Shot, Wither Shot, Nap Pass 3, Regen
- Normal Techniques: Sphere Shot, Venom Shot 2, Nap Shot, Wither Shot 2, Volley Shot, Venom Tackle, Nap Tackle, Tackle Slip, Anti-Nap, Brawler, Pile Venom, Pile Wither, Regen, Golden Arm
- Level 1 Techniques: Nap Shot 2, Wither Pass, Volley Shot 2, Wither Tackle, Anti-Wither, Anti-Drain, Spin Ball, Elite Defense, Hi-Risk
- Level 2 Techniques: Invisible Shot, Venom Shot 3, Volley Shot 3, Venom Tackle 2, Anti-Venom, Anti-Venom 2
- Level 3 Techniques: Nap Shot 3, Wither Shot 3, Wither Tackle 2
Biggs and Wedge are a recurring running gag in the Final Fantasy series. They almost always appear as a duo, and are named after Star Wars characters, Biggs Darklighter and Wedge Antilles, Luke Skywalker's Red Squadron wingmen in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.