Beelzebub may refer to:
- The boss from Final Fantasy II.
- The boss from Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XI.
- The character from Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light.
- The Nemesis from Bravely Default.
- The boss from Bravely Second: End Layer.
Beelzebub means "Lord of the Flies" in Hebrew and is a name often associated with the devil. It appears in the book by William Golding of the same name (Lord Of the Flies) as the head of a slaughtered pig on a stake. Beelzebub is also one of the Seven Princes of Hell, associated with the deadly sin of Gluttony.