|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Bartz Klauser/Opera Omnia page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.|
A young, carefree man who travels the world accompanied by his loyal chocobo, Boko. After the appearance of a meteorite and a young woman named Lenna, he is chosen to be a Warrior of Light by the Crystals to defeat Exdeath. While he doesn't let much trouble him, he still can't get over his fear of heights.
- Default costume
- Brave Blade (V): 4★ weapon relic. Bartz's signature weapon in the Dissidia games, based on an artwork of Yoshitaka Amano.
- Chocoblade (V): 5★ weapon relic. The blade is yellow and is shaped to resemble a Chocobo, the blade, hilt and cross-guard (which are made of a dark metal) are decorated with light blue details. Like the original Dissidia design, it has a yellow feather hanging from the hilt.
- Noir Calibur (V): 5★ weapon relic. It is an original weapon, based on Odin.
- Mythril Sword (V): 5★ weapon relic. Its design comes from Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.
- Green Beret (V): 4★ armor relic. It is a variation of the 3* armor relic Beret and features a golden pattern on top of the beret.
- Elven Mantle (V): 5★ armor relic. It is a green cloak with gold decorations that features leather pauldrons also with gold decorations embroided on the cloth.
Both the Brave Blade and Mythril Sword appeared in Final Fantasy V. The Chocoblade is a weapon often associated with Bartz that was introduced in Dissidia Final Fantasy and Noir Calibur is an original weapon introduced in Opera Omnia. Both the Green Beret and the Elven Mantle can be found in Final Fantasy V and can be worn by every member of the party.
Bartz's manikin counterpart is called Bartz Manikin.
- Command abilities
|Bravery Attack||BRV, Melee|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' bravery gauge.|
|HP Attack||HP, Melee|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' HP gauge.|
|Doublehand||BRV, Melee, Buff|
| Melee 1-hit BRV attack.|
After 3 uses it grants the buff Mastery (Doublehand) that moderately boosts this ability.
|Missile||BRV, Magic, Melee, Party BRV|
| Hybrid 1-hit BRV attack|
It gives the debuff BRV Down Small to one enemy for 1 turn.
After 2 uses it grants the buff Mastery (Missile) that transforms the debuff BRV Down Small (reduces target's BRV by 25%) into BRV Down (reduces target's BRV by 50%).
- Passive abilities
- Artwork and screenshots