Ashura may refer to:
- The recurring weapon.
- The recurring summon.
- The recurring ability.
- The boss from Final Fantasy IV.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy VI.
- The character from The Final Fantasy Legend.
- The character from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The character from Final Fantasy Legend III.
Ashura is the Japanese pronunciation of Asura. Asuras (Sanskrit: असुर) are mythological lord beings in Indian texts who compete for power with the more benevolent devas (also known as suras). Asuras are described in Indian texts as powerful superhuman demigods or demons with good or bad qualities.
Asura is known as Ashura (阿修羅, Ashura?) in Japan, mostly portrayed as a six-armed god wielding different weapons in each hand.